Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Response from an Independent Nikken Consultant Burl

I am happy to say that I received an email from a Nikken Distributor in good old Austin, Texas. Here is the response the Nikken Distributor sent to me in response to my email to him:

"It's too bad you have such a sour attitude! Why don't you do something else besides run down a fantastic company. Don't bother emailing anything like this to me in the future.Why don't you purchase some products and change yuor health and attitude."

Burl's Consulting/Plumbing
Burl

We appreciate and commend Burl for sending us back feedback but we want Burl and everyone to know some facts. If Burl read my book, he would have known that I, to this day, use Nikken products. Why he advised me to buy some is either he did not read my book or he is trying to solicit business from me. Nikken a Fantastic company? Well, I believe I am entitled to an opinion or is Burl just trying to silence me? Who knows? But one thing I find fascinating is that no one, especially Nikken, has told me that I am lying. I mean, I have said some things that could be labeled as libel. But no letters, emails, threats, lawsuits, no nothing. How can I run down a company with true statements? How can it be libel when it is true information? I implore anyone to find out that, what I have written, is not true. I have other Nikken Distributors tell me that they know what I am saying is the truth. They are only indicative that what I am saying is the truth. But Nikken needs people like Burl. He may be a nice person but he can easily blind himself to the truth. No one should stop him because he has the right to free will. But that is what my blog is about. The Nikken Truth. I post the source of where I get my information from so, I am not sure what more I can do to show that this is not me making things up but the actual truth. I wish Burl the best in whatever endeavors he decides to pursue but unfortunately, he will realize the truth only when it is too late.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. high quality rice suppliers in USA Its always good to learn tips like you share for blog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and facing problem of lots of rejections. I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if its work for me too.

    ReplyDelete